- Click on “Save image.”
- Click on “Save as SVG” or “Save as PNG.”
PNG vs. SVG: pros and cons
- Image quality does not deteriorate when image is enlarged.
- May not show properly in some of the older web browsers such as Internet Explorer 8. Works with Chrome.
- Some blog services do not allow SVG file to be uploaded as image file.
- Works in web pages. Can be pasted into Excel and other applications.
- Transparent background is available.
- Image may become more coarse when enlarged.
|[SVG format] Click here if image is not displayed above||[PNG format] Click here to see an enlarged image. The outline of the dots are less smooth than SVG.|
Sharing E2D3 generated graphs and embedding in external blog sites
Simply copy and paste the iframe tags.
Here’s an example from Livedoor blog.
- Click on “Share chart” above each E2D3 graph.
- A URL link for sharing or an iFrame tag for embedding will be generated. To embed the graph in another site, copy the iframe tags in “For blog” window.
- Click on the “Close” button.
2.Embedding in blog sites
- Open a new blog dialogue and click on “edit HTML tag” button.
- Paste the iframe tag and save.
Below is an example of an E2D3 generated graph.
These articles are written by かわまいさん
Visit her cute インコ blog s=”alignnone size-medium wp-image-18650″ src=”/wp-content